Why Jump Cross Keys?
If you're a licensed jumper it's simple - You are looking for the best:
- Aircraft - Skydive Cross Keys has the best choice in skydiving aircraft on the East Coast. Super Otters for Team Training, King Airs, Porter, and Vintage Biplane - CROSS KEYS HAS IT ALL. See below for photos!
- Huge indoor packing area in our main hangar, and
- Rigging Adventures Loft onsite
- Skydive Store - check out our new store run by skydivestore.com
- Dropzone Grill onsite for breakfast and lunch
- 4-way, 8-way, Big-Way Creeper pads and practice area, and
- Swoop Pond
- Big screen TVs available in our main hangar and lounge for video debriefs
- Shaded boarding area
- Basketball and Beach Volleyball Courts
- Afterhours Tiki Bar
Our instructors and coachs are the best this sport has to offer and we are proud of our ever-growing fleet of fast turbine jump planes.
Skydive Cross Keys is located 15 minutes from Center City Philadelphia at the Cross Keys Airport in Williamstown New Jersey - just under 2 hours from NYC, and 35 minutes from Atlantic City!
Making skydivers since 1984, Skydive Cross Keys has introduced more than 250,000 people to world of recreational skydiving. Freefall Adventures Skydiving School is the best equipped skydiving school in the Northeast, with an experienced skydiving staff second to none.
Skydive Cross Keys holds the New Jersey State Record for the largest skydive formation over the state.
Skydive Cross Keys/Freefall Adventures, Inc. holds the world record for tandem jumps made in one day: 400!
The Best Aircraft
The Pride of Freefall Adventure's Philadelphia/New York Skydiving School, our fleet of turbine and piston aircraft are second to none. We have the lift capacity to handle any size group. Our aircraft allow us to lift our first time skydivers to 14,000 in approximately fifteen minutes.
This is our Super Otter. With its newly upgraded engines, it is capable of carrying 22 Skydivers to 14,000 feet in under 15 minutes.